Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Has Hit With A Vengeance

It's officially semi-official! "Sheep Eater" will be released in the next couple of weeks, further glitches notwithstanding. Meanwhile, the summer has been full of toil and travel, including an Alaska cruise and a family trip to Idaho where my brain got cooked!

I've never had a doctor tell me my vacation days are over for the rest of the summer before. It seems that heat exhaustion isn't for wimps like me. I always knew there was a good reason not to mow the lawn and I've found it.

It's a good thing my dad and I did the cruise first. The weather temp was a perfect 50-some-odd degrees and cloudy. We saw a lot of wildlife and more eagles than seagulls sitting all over the place. Even saw some humpback whales as we cruised. That wouldn't have been possible had the heat exhaustion struck first.

Now it's just me and my Gatorade holed up in the castle. What a summer so far!

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment