Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Lot Happens In A Week

It seems like I just wrote about the very nice review I received on Song of the Unsung. Wouldn't you know it, I received another one the past few days as well. It seems that some folks don't know where to leave comments on the books, so here are the easiest two: Amazon.com and Goodreads.com. I would appreciate the input. It helps me to be a better writer if readers tell me how I'm doing. Thanks in advance!

I have also started a new website at www.garyeddings.wordpress.com and a twitter account at twitter@EddingsGary.com. Of course, you can still find me at my Gary Eddings, Author page on Facebook, too.

Gee, maybe THAT's where the week went. I've been bouncing around to all of those like a yoyo. I suppose I should start doing some actual writing before I forget how. I still have three other projects in the hopper.

On a personal note, my Grandson Waylon will be celebrating his first birthday in the next couple of weeks, so I may be sneaking away for a bit. Grandpa's got to go birthday shopping. It's a good thing I have a pickup truck!

Have a great week!
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment