Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Next Big Holiday On Your Calendar

Hint: It's NOT Thanksgiving! November 24th is Gary's Birthday Holiday. Only a few shopping days remain to find me unique and awesome gifts to surround myself with as I cycle through my second 29th birthday (plus a year or two). Heck, even selling a few books could be put toward my party fund, so every little consideration is appreciated.

Not everyone gets to have their birthday near other major holidays. Every so often, mine even lands on Thanksgiving. How cool is that? There must be a good reason the universe has aligned itself this way. I'm a very fortunate recipient of the Creator's recognition in the construction of this holiday. I am humbled.

As a sidenote, I have also seen that there are many sales happening right now, so this is a good time for Gary's Birthday Holiday to come around again!

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment