Saturday, November 23, 2013

Woo Hoo!

My first birthday present of the year is a brandy-spankin' new vacuum cleaner with a "pet attachment!" My last two vacuums bit the big one and did a great job of spreading the tornado wreckage around but not picking anything of significance up.

My only dilemma is figuring out whether to risk turning the machine on and going for the gusto, or taking the time to haul out the scoop shovel first to pick up the larger shrapnel. I think I just answered my own question. It'd be bad form to blow up the new vacuum seconds after switching it on.

I've got to find a boneyard for dead vacuum cleaners. I'm running out of closet space. Lily the Terrorist liked the last one so much that she tried to ride it every time I tried to use it. I'm sure that didn't help its abbreviated longevity.

Normally, I wouldn't be this enthused about cleaning the house, but since it converted itself to a barn, complete with an animal, I'm feeling a bit like finding some coveralls and mucking the stalls.

Well, onward and upward...EIEIOOOO!

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment