Friday, January 17, 2014

I Dare You...

Go ahead, just try to concentrate on writing stories when your youngest daughter is about to drop two full-sized, full-term twin girls at any time. If you can do it, you're a better person than I am!

I look at it a little like trying to gather essentials while you're being chased through the brush by a large grizzly bear - you're always looking over your shoulder while juggling the important stuff. Somewhere in there, you are also supposed to be creative and write something intelligently.

Right now I would be happy to remember what all my passwords are to get into all my writing arenas. I had to do trial and error with this one ten times before I guessed right!

Now, what was I going to blog about today? Hmmm, I forgot, but I wrote down the password! All I can think of is "Go Seahawks," and "Welcome Ellodie and Kaelee!" I'll write something more interesting in the future.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment