Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm Baaack!

Greetings and Salivations, as Lily the Terrorist would say while she tore body parts from you in jest. Happy 2014, I hope. I have great expectations for mine.

The biggest non-writing news on my front will be the scheduled arrival of my twin grandaughters, Ellodie and Kaelee on January 20th, courtesy of "the Squirt," my baby girl. What that girl lacks in size, she makes up for in pluck. Those two are already 5+ lbs. a piece!!!

It won't be long before the two girls will be rugrats and curtain climbers, so I'll be looking into the purchase of pet carriers before long. I'm afraid that if I childproof everything, I won't be able to get into anything, either. Pet carriers make much more sense.

If I'm less than punctual with my posts, write it up to the frailties of grandfatherhood. My joints are already having sympathy pain.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment