Thursday, February 12, 2015

What Was I Saying?

Oh yes, it was about the family. Well I survived the past two weeks and learned a couple of new lessons along the way. A quote from the Duke sums much of it up. "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

It reminds me of an idea I once had; a personalized license plate: RU2PID. This brainchild hatched after noting all the crazy drivers bopping about trying to destroy my inner peace. Did I mention that road rage helps the focus of your sorrows be realigned? Especially in Silverdale?

I think it can be likened to obliterating a mental image of some fool on a heavy punching bag. It may not do anything to change the situation but it sure feels good when you're done!

Yes, I survived the past two weeks in pretty good shape otherwise. Many things happened that I am proud of for my kids. I refuse to allow the actions of one or two distract from their accomplishments...now where are my meds?

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment